Sunday, August 12, 2012

Necessary "LOOK AT MY FUCKING CAT" Post.

Yeah. The title pretty much says it.

The first thing I'm shoving down your mind-throat is this video of him staring at a bird. It's seventeen seconds long and almost completely pointless. Except, LOOK AT MY FUCKING CAT AND BASK IN THE CUTENESS OF HIS TWITCHY WHISKERS. 



Here's Spartacus begrudgingly holding still long enough for me to take a photo while he's conscious. 



Here he is all cute-faced and sleeping.




Him taking a nap in a derpy position.



Him staring at me while I was trying to go to the bathroom, but it's my fault for leaving the door slightly open.



So that's Spartacus Snorlax Derpington. I love my little asshat. He doesn't come when he's called, doesn't understand basic commands, and still doesn't understand that when he stands behind a door and someone opens it, he's going to get smacked in the face with a door. But come on. Look at that face. Awwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment