Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Book I'm Actually Interested In. Finally.

Here. Take a look. Interested? You should be. Because that's a book about LoZ. That's right. With pictures and shit. All about Hyrule. And it's only like twenty bucks for a hardcover. Did you read that right? Fuck yeah you did. Do you know how hard it is to find a good hardcover anything for less than thirty dongs? Really fucking hard. Plus this one's about Hyrule. Link and Zelda and shit. Rupees and shit. Awesome.

If I had a penis, I would have a hard-on for this hardcover. I'm that excited.

And guess what? It's at #1 on Amazon's Best Sellers list. You read that shit right too, buddy. It even beat out that BDSM guilty pleasure trilogy every suppressed housewife's been creaming over for the past age and a half. Speaking of which, I read "50 Shades of Alice in Wonderland." Pretty fucking good book. I'll never see Alice the same way again. It's basically the first book in a parody trilogy that chronicle's Alice's journey to discovering she loves being a whore. It's some hilarious shit. You should read it. Just don't touch yourself. Because that's just creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment