Tuesday, August 16, 2011

O,..,o

It's a crazy spider. Just look at him. Do you know how he's crazy? Because one eye is bigger than the other. That's how you tell people and things are crazy. And it's a spider because there's fangs. Little goofy fangs. Unfortunately I can't think of what symbol on my keyboard could serve as legs. But I'm not scared of this spider, no sir. Not this little sprite. I mean, just think about it, the fangs are so little! They couldn't harm a fly! Okay I take that back, I'm pretty sure spiders are like super experienced at harming flies, so ignore that last statement. Still, it's so cute! This is what I imagine, him just sitting on my leg, nibbling at my jeans, staring at me blankly.


Also, I wish I could talk like Boomhaeur. People need to make more videos of themselves talking like him. And then send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment