Friday, August 12, 2011

Learning a New Language is Hard.

Every summer I set out with the best intentions of making myself super-human. I start working out, I eat healthier, and I start making ridiculous plans and expectations for myself. "I'm going to learn a martial art" is a popular one. Another is "I'm going to learn how to speak [insert language of a country I'm obsessed with at the time]!" In January I was pre-planning for summer and adamant in learning Russian. Then I started thinking "When the Hel am I going to Russia? Probably never. Damn. Better drink my own piss." Just kidding. I'm not Bear Grylls. But I wish I had his survival skills, I'd live all up in the wilderness with the trees and shit. Like a fucking koala. Eating leaves and being adorable and shit. Sorry I'm swearing a lot today, I'm kindof hyper. And nervous because I tend to forgot I need to keep my blog alive. I'm thinking about tweaking what the whole purpose of this blog is... since there isn't one so far aside from telling strangers odd opinions I hold. Like.. maybe uploading pictures of stuff I buy and rambling about how awesome/awful it is. And reviewing stuff. Maybe add a rant every once in a while. You know, diversify. Like being a stripper but moonlighting as a dinosaur (you thought I was going to say prostitute didn't you?). Now that I think of it I actually went shopping yesterday. I'll post what I got! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment