Friday, August 12, 2011

I Went Shopping Yesterday. Also, I'm Twenty Now. Yay Me!

 I got a Pikachu shirt! Pokememes re-inspired my intense love for the original 150 pokemans, so when I walked into Hot Topic yesterday on my ultimate quest for an awesome sweater [with a side-quest of visiting my super-amazing friend Ra-panda (code name, of course)] and saw a godly Pikachu sweater in front of my eyeballs, I immediately squee'd and demanded it to come to my hands so that I may grasp it in warm embrace. And later wear it.

 That's right. Sailor Moon. You be jelly, I know it. Granted it doesn't have Sailor Pluto (my favorite) or Sailor Neptune (my first anime crush), but it's still SWEEEEEET.

 It's the same shirt but I'm wearing it while making an "Oh my gosh!"* face. Enjoy.
* or, "Fuck, this tooth pain is ridiculous, but I'm perky as hell right now because I drank three Monsters this morning!" face.

"SPLACK!" and other nerdy comic book onomatopoeias! It's a messenger bag (or some fashion-y sounding name that adheres specifically to a rectangular bag that rests on the adjacent shoulder) that I plan on covering in little pins! So far I just have Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls pinned to it, but I have plenty more waiting to crowd up its straps.

 To indulge my hippie side I bought an unpolished turquoise ring from the neighborhood alternative religion/metaphysical store. Handmade very well, as always. They have the most talented jewelry crafters.

Aaaand this is me pretending to be Cthulhu with my hairclip. Don't mind me, I'm just busy being crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment