Thursday, July 21, 2011

Writing an Introduction Sucks

I'm terrible with first impressions. Ask any one I've met in the last nineteen years of my life and they will tell you I am awkward. Not only that, but I'm anti-social and my face turns red when someone addresses me. All of that aside, this is the internet, and being yourself (or someone else if you're into role-playing) is always so much easier when you can hide behind a computer screen. Here's a few things about myself:

I like to rant and rage a lot. As a result, you should never take the things I say too seriously.

I don't like most people. I'm most comfortable sitting in my apartment watching TV than out interacting in the real world.

I like playing video games and MMOs, but I'm terrible at most of them. At the moment I'm trying to get a WoW account set up.

I volunteer at an animal shelter. It's about the only productive thing I do during the day.

Food is the best thing ever. With the amount and kind of food I eat on a regular basis, it's amazing I'm not 500 pounds.

I have one tattoo. No I will not tell you what or where it is.

I work at a submarine sandwich shop. No it's not Subway. But we often get begrudgingly mistaken for it.

My internet is a big C-word. For the company's sake I won't share who the provider is, but at the moment its awful connection is preventing me from opening anything in my email account. When I get switched over or find another computer, I plan on adding plenty of pictures and vlog entries to this page.

As a sort of disclaimer, my sense of humor obviously isn't for everyone. I'm not forcing you to read my blog. If you don't want to read it, gtfo, don't message me and bitch about it. If you like it, save it in your browser or follow me or something.

And that's my first entry! Yaaay me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment